● DMX512 to 0/1-10V signal decoder with digital display.
● 4 channel 0/1-10V analog signal or 5V / 10V PWM signal (need customize) output.
● Connect with 0/1-10V input dimming driver, such as 0-10V dimmable power supply.
● DMX decode mode / Stand-alone RGB/RGBW mode / Stand-alone 4 channel dimmer mode.
● Standard DMX512 compliant interface, DMX address display, set DMX address freely.
● Comply with the latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A, RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard) standard protocols.
● RDM bi-directional communication function, can realize intercommunication between DMX master and decoder. for example, you can set DMX decoder address by DMX master console.
● Compatial with our DMX master and any high quality DMX master from other supplier.
● Under stand-alone RGB/RGBW controller mode, have 24 kinds mode, include static color, jump or gradual change style, adjustable speed and brightness.
● Under stand-alone 4 channel dimmer mode, each channel adjust brightness independently, and save up to 8 groups brightness.
● 1/2/4 DMX channel decode optional.
● 0-10V or 1-10V output optional.
● High or low PWM frequency optional.
● Log or linear dimming curve optional.
● For DL, din rail or screw mounted optional.