The DMX512 & RDM decoder DMC which features full support to the latest DMX512 protocols, is designed with
1 channels multi-level constant current output, select 8 level output current from 350mA to 1750mA by dip switch. RDM bi-direction communication function enables the DMX512 master console to detect and display decoder information and set DMX address. A variety of features can be set via the numeric digital display and the buttons such as DMX address,PWM output frequency and dimming curve value.
● DMX512 decoder with 1 channel constant voltage output.
● Select 8 level output current from 350mA to 1750mA by dip switch.
● DMX decode mode / Stand-alone dynamic mode / Stand-alone dimmer mode.
● Standard DMX512 compliant interface, DMX address display, set DMX address freely.
● Comply with the latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A, RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard) standard protocols.
● RDM bi-directional communication function, can realize intercommunication between DMX master and decoder.
for example, you can set DMX decoder address by DMX master console.
● Compatial with our DMX master and any high quality DMX master from other supplier.
● Under stand-alone dynamic mode, built in 3 mode, include jump, ﬂash or gradual change style, adjustable speed. ● Under stand-alone dimmer mode, can adjust brightness independently, and save up to 8 brightness.
● High or low PWM frequency optional.
● Log or linear dimming curve optional.