1. The CV DMX512 decoder are compatible with latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A, RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard) international standard protocols.
2. CV DMX decoders convert universal DMX512/1990 digital signal to constant voltage PWM signal to drive LED controlled by DMX512 console or our DMX master to realize 0-100% lighting adjustment.
3. The DMX address can be set via a digital tube display /OLED screen key or a 10-pin DIP switch, or remotely via a DMX512/RDM console.
4. To control single color, dual color, RGB, RGBW or RGB+CCT constant voltage LED lighting with 1/3/4/5/12/24 channels CV DMX decoder.
5. Over-heat / Over-load / Short circuit / Reverse polarity protection.
6. Work with the power repeater to expand output unlimitedly.